Friday, March 30, 2012

Irony Strikes. Again.

Hi. Just in case you wouldn't know, this post is related to the one before.
What is wrong with me and my timing? Seriously? Or are things always just fated to be this way?
Failure for life?

I don't know.

Just when I started falling for him, he gets a girlfriend.
So I thought, you know, fine. I lost my chances. So I'm gonna give up.
and just when I'm determined enough to totally give up on him,
he breaks up with her.

WTF.
FML.

If we're all just playing in this stupid game,
I want it to stop.
I don't want to be the person he'll just use to keep himself from being downright depressed.
To run from the reality that he'd just broken up with the one he really has feelings for.
I hate being a replacement.
I always have.
I hated being a replacement for my friend's best friend.
This is no different either.

Sigh.
Will I always be just second best?

No comments:

Post a Comment