Monday, March 26, 2012

Vent?

Hi. There's one and only one reason why I came to blog here today.
Sigh. I wonder, really, when the time will come for me to meet HIM. The one.
I'm kind of pained.
Everyday I see him, happy, sad, scared, elated, angry, joyful.
But all with her.
But its not like I can hate her though.
She's so nice, so pretty, so soft-hearted...

I really don't know what I should feel so I just let it go.
And I know time can heal anything.
So I'm just waiting.
But its still there.
It is going away I guess... but so torturingly slow that it still hurts almost as much as it did before.

And when he doesn't hate me or doesn't feel disgusted with me,
Its like he's giving me false hope.
And I get little of these hopes everytime, only to be crushed to the ground again,
I know I should give up.
I already have.
But its still there.
I can't help it.

I need to get over him.
But he keeps appearing in front of me everyday and I can't help but not get over him.
Sigh.

And he's not even that handsome. Or cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment