Wednesday, November 9, 2011

You..

I don't know what I did to you. Any of you. I honestly don't.
Is it a sin to look the way I do? Is it also a sin that I naturally feel shy around others?
So.
Its my fault.
That I can't sing very well in front of a large crowd.
And that I TRY to look pretty to make up for it.
Is that so bad?
At least I tried.

I, on the other hand, have never insulted you so terribly before.
Sure, you might not believe me because you never really know when someone insults you behind your back
BUT do you really think I'm like that?
Do you think I'll deliberately backstab you? Even if I don't know you very well?

Well. Maybe that's how you think of me.
Maybe you think I'm a bitch. A slut. A playgirl. I'm LOA. I don't deserve the attention.
Then fine.
Then let me ask you a question:
Does every human being have a certain level of receiving attention and friends?
Does every person deserve to have more/less attention than others?

If you think 'yes' then you're effing wrong.
It just shows how much of a bitch, slut, and LOA person YOU are.
It shows the level of your mentality.
You might be 15. or 16.
But your brain is no better than a 10 year old.

Grow up.
Face reality.
Be rational, logical and fair.
Then maybe one day you might receive the treatment you deserve and always wanted so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment