Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm Pretty Sure

I'm pretty sure everything will work out right. Well, at least for me.
It worked the same way for her. So it shouldn't be much different for you.
When I leave one day, I will want to remember everyone except you.

Its hard to accept this truth. But its even harder to accept the things you throw at me.
So I vow to never feel this way so easily again.
Goodbye. Forever.

OMG. My tickets to Perth have been confirmed! :D
I'm gonna meet my cousin there soon. She's really glad and I guess I am too.
After this year, everything's gonna be tough. Educationally. And I'll have to work harder and smarter to achieve my goals.

So for now, I have to enjoy. As much as possible.
I need to hang out.
Or maybe do things I'll get less time to do next year. And the year after that.
Work hard on my DDR skills (yes I'm getting better!)
exercise more, laugh more, get prettier and more than anything, have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment