Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Its Not Easy But I'll Survive

As it is in friendship, so will it be in studies and family. And love.  (if I will ever have one that is.)
Its definitely hard to be successful in each and every one of them. No one said it was going to be easy.
But then, no one said it was going to be too hard either right?
And what's a dish without some salt?
What's life without falling? And getting back up again?

Actually I'm kind of tired of pre-judging things all the time. And tired of assuming, lying, pitying myself and faking every thing that I do.
I just want to be true. Not only to me but to others as well.
Its not like I want to be a good kid or whatever.
But I'm just really exhausted.
And I think its about time I turn over a new leaf.
For real.
Even if its difficult and close to impossible, I have to at least try.

I have to be a person of truth, honesty, dignity, kindness, hard work and love.
Although I can't say about the mistakes I will make,
I still have to start. And by starting, I mean by next year. I just really have to. I must.

I have to start before its too late. For my own sake. So I do not affect others around me too.
I want to bring about happiness, not sadness.
I have to smile truly, not in a lie.
I have to work hard to achieve my dreams, not sit around and do nothing.
I have to learn to love others properly, not avoiding people who I think are unnecessary in my life.

If I want to earn something I've always wanted but have never gotten before, I must work hard and do something I've never done before.
That is the way karma works. That's the way LIFE goes.
It just isn't fair for a lazy person to steal the prize, is it?

Even if I have to sacrifice some things, I will do it.

I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment