Sunday, November 7, 2010

Love and Friendship 2010


I wish I could stay 14 forever.
This year, as far as I'm concerned, is the smoothest year I've ever had.
And I like it this way.
I wish this could last forever..

though of course, it can't.

This year in friendship, I went from being in a group, breaking up, coming back together again, breaking up, forming a new one, breaking up and now its all simple and easy =)
And in 'love', I found out that crushing over guys are stupid, dumb and immature and I well, kinda like someone right now. THIS is confusing.

I'm academically okay I guess.
I'm not exactly athletic.
And I uh.. yeah. I guess that's it.

(My right hand is sore so I can't really type much)

Make sure to invite me on outings~ FUN ones okay? =D
Coz I'm bored staying at home all the time lol.
--Love Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment