Sunday, November 28, 2010

Can't Handle This



What is wrong with me?
Nothing I'm telling myself is taking its effect on me.
I'm not feeling any more relaxed.
Instead, I'm getting more and more frustrated every day.
And I'm also getting these weird dreams every night.

I end up talking to myself and my sister thinks its weird and oh my gosh I can type about these things forever and it will never stop.

I feel so sad.
I feel that if I open my mouth and speak,
people will feel annoyed.
I feel that if I get close to someone , they'll think I'm disgusting.

I'm too freaking sensitive.
I'm not ugly or nasty.
I'm normal. I'm perfectly normal.

I'm not confident of myself.
I can't seem to turn the table around.
I can't handle this anymore.
I don't want to handle this anymore.

This sucks.
I suck.
I really really suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment