Saturday, November 20, 2010

If you don't call this happy, I don't know what else you can call it


Start of the holidays.
My sister's birthday.. party..
Zhi En attending..
Non-bitchy people attending..
having loads of fun..
Its the best thing I could wish for.

Usually, when I wish for a nice future, it turns out bad.
But looks like this time, it didn't.
And somehow, that proves an encouragement,
that nothing is really what it seems to be.

Its the only day this whole year that I have felt no depression, weariness, exhaustion, annoyance or anything else bad that will influence the rest of my day.
I feel so refreshed and.. ALIVE.

This is how every day of my life is supposed to be.
And I realized yet again, that there are a lot of things that I need to change in myself.
Things that get in the way of the sort of happiness I experienced today.

This feeling is really indescribable... too wonderful to describe.
I will strive to correct my flaws and avert my bad habits.
Life is really a bed of roses if you know just exactly what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment