Monday, November 29, 2010

*)^&*!@!!!!


Damn it for the love of all goodness and happiness in this life,
where the hell have you gone??!!
Why have you left me so early?!

Why is it that every time I try, I fail?!!
And fail and fail and fail!
And no matter how strong I try to look,
it hurts inside. a lot. Do you know that?!!

What if that happened to you??
Would you like it any better??
No one would have liked it.
You are lucky enough that God put you in that group.
That people at least LOOK like they care.

ME?!
Does anyone fucking care about me?!
NO!
What they do?!
They insult me, judge me and criticize me!
RIGHT in my face!

I'm human too I'm not some mechanical robot that has no emotions
You scold me, you hurt me, you laugh at me, you treat me like I'm a good-for-nothing..
Do you think I'll be okay?
Do you?
Do you want to try?!

So you think I'm a nerd
So you think I'm not worth talking to
So you think you can trash me aside and ignore me
So you think you're better than me
So you think I will always be below you
So you think I'm not good-looking enough

WELL?! Aren't I right?
You know who I'm talking about.
Yes, I'm talking about those people.
La la mui in 2 Agape!
I'm sick n tired of it.
N not only them, people in 2 Arif too but I'm not mentioning their names.

You read my post and you feel sorry for what you've done,
then the next moment you walk away, or do something else and you forget,
then you go ahead and take me for granted again!
I'm a fucking human. HUMAN.

Got that memorized?
I'm a shithead human.
.....

And I'm a girl.
I get hurt easily.
I only got 1 friend who would REALLY bother.
And its not like she really understand coz she's not in my situation.
I can't.. do this.. anymore..

1 comment:

  1. Dun tink like tat... there are a lot of ppl who u dun noe care bout u...

    ReplyDelete