Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wonders


Have I changed that much?
There are lots of people who hated me said I've changed and that they are willing to give me a second chance.
But I don't think.. that that's true.
All that's happened are mistakes I've made and the little experiences I'd earned.
Had that changed me?

I feel the same. Just a tad older though.
And now I'm starting to look into the world. The outer world.
I'm still in school. A place that I've recently realized is the safest there is on Earth.
And I noticed I always take things and people around me for granted.
I know what I should do, yet I'm not willing to do it..

But still, I'm living. Alive and breathing.
That's a miracle in itself.
Isn't it ironic?
Two years ago, I hated life.
And now I love life.

I guess wonders DO work.. and miracles do happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment