Sunday, October 24, 2010

A big.. mistake


You know the feeling when you know you just entered a trap?
And you knew that the trap was there,
but you entered it anyway.

Yeah.
That feeling.

And you actually feel happy that you're trapped.
Funny, right?

I never wanted to be trapped,
but now I wish I can stay here forever.
Which, really, is an impossible feat.

Because there are too many rules and everything..
I know it won't go on.
Even my frequent supporters are telling me to back down and just stop.

But who will I listen to?
My heart is telling me "No. Don't"
.. everyone else is telling me " pls. Do it"

Im .. not confused. But ...

Okay.

I think I've made my decision.

I was the one who's put this situation on myself.
.. So I have the direct responsibility to take it off as well.
This is nothing but another obstacle.

Another big.. MISTAKE.



No comments:

Post a Comment