Friday, October 15, 2010

Excitement In Love~


LOVE.
It changes you into a whole different person.
You become someone you never know you were.
You start to become more confident.
It changes you that much. It shines on you so bright
No emotion can overcome this.

Why does it seem so hard to pull away?
.. I guess its a mystery with a reason no one has ever found out.

When you speak, my heart skips a beat.
Every single thing you do, seems so amazing.
Every breath... every second.

I thought I didn't need this,
but now, I think I can't not need this. I'll die. Literally.

I'd thought you were just a fairy tale prince charming.
But you've come and picked a cinderella from the drabs.
You gave her all that she needed. To survive.
What would she do without you?
What can I do without you?

There are so many impossibilities in this relationship.
Do you think we can make it?
Do you think it'll last?

Those thoughts aside,
you are the most beautiful and wonderful thing I've ever experienced.
through bad times, you lifted me up.
Through good times, you embraced me and kept it going.

I love you and you can trust in that.
Its exciting being with you. Even thinking of you.
Right now. Right this moment.
Even if we don't last, this feeling will never fade.
LOVE will never fade..

--in your memory,
Rachel.


No comments:

Post a Comment