Sunday, October 31, 2010

Difficult


The struggle between what-I-want-to-do and what-is-right.

You know sometimes I just don't see, say or hear anything.
Its like I put up an invisible barrier around me and in that barrier is my own world.
I see what's not in reality. I hear voices no one else but I can.
And I become so infatuated in my own thoughts that the world around me just disappears.

And that's when the battle begins.

" I can't do it. They'll laugh at me, insult me.. I just can't"
" Who cares what others think of you? Are you gonna sulk all day just because of this??"
" I told you. I can't risk my pride."
" And I've told you so many times before. Listen to me; trust in yourself"
" ..."

And so that is how I usually make decisions.
An internal battle in my mind... no one can listen to nor see.
And it always ends up like this : "......."

Nothing.
I wouldn't make any decisions.
Because the good and bad are too balanced.

I can't say 'yes' or 'no'.
Its difficult. Really...

I have no problems.
The only problem is me.
I have an issue with myself.
I know its funny.

Yet.. at the same time, its not,... if it makes sense to you.

I need something to convince me. To motivate me.
Anything.
God?
Mum? Dad?
An inspirational novel?
Anything...

I need help, before it gets too out of hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment