Friday, June 1, 2012

Confused

The people who matter and the the people who don't.
I never used to be able to differentiate the two..
I'm still not very good at it.

Hence, I hope I'm right.

After all, this IS a new feeling I'm getting.
I don't know what to do, or how to react to it.
I'm a little fearful of the consequences that are bound to hit me if I react in a certain way,
whether its good or bad.

I used to think I was just plainly obsessed.. with him.
But now I'm not so sure anymore.
I don't really think its an obsession.
I think its just a reason I give myself in order to feel more comfortable.

Well its not like I'm helplessly in love either.
I'm not.
I think.

...

But I know there's a special feeling.
One I've never felt before so far in the last 15 years of my life.
I don't know who to ask about this.
My friends all don't really get it.
I'm too much of a chicken to ask my teachers....
I definitely wouldn't talk about this with my parents either...

So...

I don't know.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment