Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Chasing

It was a game from the start.
I guess I was optimistic at first.
So I saw it as a challenge.

It was a challenge I knew was possible to overcome.

However, as time passed, I find myself wavering, weakening,
and I was just not the same anymore.
I started thinking about all these negative things...
I started losing hope,
the evidences that seemed so right to me now seem fake and unreal.

I don't know what to believe in anymore now.
I never used to be the tired one, but now I am.
I didn't use to chase others around for anything, but I am now.

I don't know what to do or say.
I'm so lost and confused.
And its all because of him :(

I don't know whether I should continue with this or just give up.
Because I'm so SO tired of chasing him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment