Friday, May 11, 2012

Turn of Events (?)

Okay so I was pretty sure I was complaining and whining in the last post...
Which was quite a while ago and I apologize for that but I'm kinda in the middle of mid term tests now so bear with me :)
..but now I'm not really feeling so bad anymore :D

Haha yeah. I know. Something's wrong me.
Sometimes I can't help but think that's the truth.
How my mood can change so quickly: I'm not entirely sure either.

Just a few weeks ago, he's been kind of a little of a jerk but now he's getting better.
Is he ?
I can't really say.
But I guess he is a little.
Better.

And that makes me feel so glad :D
He's really starting to talk now. I can't stop being happy.
Every evening, every night is the best part of the day.
I can't help but smile before my sleep.
This is the best feeling ever.

I think I'm falling for him more and more everyday.
Sigh.
What to do? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment