Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Youngest Member Crisis

I'm blogging this here because I don't know where else to confide in.
I swear that I don't want to hear any sad songs for the next month or so.
To any one who knows me who's reading this, I beg you not to vent to me for a while. OR talk about anything depressing.

If the family respect and listens to the father,
And the siblings listen to the mother,
The younger sibling respect the elder sibling,
Then who listens to the youngest?
No one, right?

Who cares about what the one with least authority thinks?
Does anyone actually care at all?
If I say something,and actually truthfully and honestly mean it,
They would probably still think that I'm spreading lies, wouldn't they?
What more can I do if they won't believe me?
What else is there that I can do if no one understands me?!

Every single one of my close friends are NOT the younger sibling,
And they wouldn't understand what I'm feeling right now.
It isn't fair if everyone considers it their right to lecture you or even to put the blame on you every chance they get.
It's not fair at all.

Who is, after all, fair, in this world?
In this filthy world where only the pretty and knowledgeable and strong and sociable people matter?
Who else matters? Would someone like me matter?
If I don't matter in this family,
Then how can I be even a speck of dust in this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment