Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm So SO Tired

Lately, school has been a little bit of a drag.
School used to be so much fun.
Until the start of this year.
Homework. Tests. Homework. Tests. More homework. More revision.
And more tests.

Its like 24 hours aren't enough for a day.
I spent 1/3 of the day at school. The other third eating, taking a shower and doing my homework and revision.
And by the time I'm done with washing the dinner plates,
I have almost no time left for relaxation time.

Seriously.
I'm tired.
I want my old life back.
But I know it can never happen.
How childish it is for me to even think like that in the first place.

I just..
I need... some time off every now and then.
But I can't bring myself to because this is Form 4 and I need to put in more focus and concentration than usual.
Plus, its not like my mum'll let me cool off so often anyway.

So.. I'm forced to..
feel pressured?

No comments:

Post a Comment