Thursday, December 1, 2011

Why are some people just so naturally ANNOYING?

They really get on my nerves.
Those people that correct your every mistake.
That points out your flaws indirectly but makes sure you know it even though you already do.
That insults you behind your back but make sure you know about that TOO.
They think their OH-SO-GOOD at English. Like they are a god. And that they have every right to correct your grammar even though it was just a typo.
And they always say 'Oh I'm not smart' but they are not saying it because they feel burdened or anything, but because they want you to feel WORSE than you already are.
And they criticize you for even the littlest thing you make a mistake on.
They act like you're their bestest closest buddy when their down or need something from you, but in actual fact, when they DON'T need you, they diss you and hang with the 'better' people.

I MEAN.
WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?

Can't they stick to one path?
Don't they get tired of getting around all the time?
Must they hurt people like this?
No wait.
ARE THEY BORN THIS WAY LADY GAGA?

UGH. I'm so mad.
I hate them I hate them I hate them!

And the worst thing is that even though they stink and suck and are just a load of crap,
I still want to be their friend.
I still want to get to know them better.

Damn.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?

No comments:

Post a Comment