Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Things You Make Me Do

You make me sigh just at the thought of you,
You make me so insanely happy just from a simple 'hello'.
I am elated when I see you smiling.
I go crazy because I have plenty of fantasies of things I'd do with you.
I can't get enough of admiring you.
You make me think that there might be a perfect person in this world after all.
You make me defy logic and do things I thought I'd never do.
You make me still keep my feelings for you even when God has told me they wouldn't last.

I've had this feeling before.
I just know this wouldn't last... but,
I'm still liking you.
I don't want to.
But I am.

I know I'll never reach you,
but I'm still hopelessly wishing that one day, you would notice me.
And realize how much this really means to me.
And yet, I know you won't.
Because you don't have the time for me.
You don't even look at me,
I'm forced into the paradox I created on my own.

I regret it very much.
If only I could turn back time..
I wouldn't have fallen for the one before.
Because I only liked you to get over the other.
But before I knew it, I fell once again,
in the illusion we all know
as love.

No comments:

Post a Comment